New Become OWNER
of your Chalet or Mobile home, New or Used! !
Camping on the Atlantic Coast, sheltered from the island of Oleron,
- Enjoy your accommodation from April to the end of October
with covered and heated Swimming pool.
- Enjoy, on the campsite,
2 TIPIS and a CAMPETOILE (hut on stilts).
- Become OWNER
of your Mobile-Home or Chalet NEW and Used. You will find recent accommodations "Evolution" any comfort of 2 to 6 beds with 2 rooms. "SANTA FE" 3 Bedrooms, Shower XXL, Shutters and Mosquito Nets to Rooms. Radiators in all rooms. Come test our atypical accommodation (cabin on stilts and teepees).
- our Sales Offers
Near the campsite, Ile d'Oleron & Charente-Maritime
Fishing ports, nautical bases, sailing station for windsurfing, catamarans, sand yachts.
There are also the estuaries of Gironde, Seudre and Charente. Of course there is also the Palmyre Zoo, the La Rochelle Aquarium and the Musée de l'Huître (Oyster Museum)...
Le Poitou Charente and particularly La Charente Maritime are rich. There are numerous hospices and chapels on the Camino de Santiago, the archeological site of Fâ in Barzan with the town of NOVIOREGUM, the Cordouan lighthouse, the Coubre lighthouse, the famous Fort Boyard, fort Louvois, the towns of Royan, Saintes, Brouage, Talmont and Cognac.
- Huîtres de Marennes Oléron (oysters);
- les Grillons Charentais
- les Mojettes
- seafood platters
- pineaux & cognac
- l'éclade de moules
In town | La Tremblade, Ronce-les-Bains
- 10 municipal tennis courts (2 covered) : 150m
- Horse riding in the forest : 500m
- Circuit and hire of mini-quads : 100m
- Markets every morning : 700m et 5km
- Free trail on the 'Coquille filante' train
- All shops : 800m et 5km
- Cinema : 800m
- Activities, games, balls : 900m
- Permanent fairground during the season : 800m et 8km
- Sailing and yachting schools : 900m et 14km
- Oyster-farming museum : 5km
- Various exhibitions : 800m et 5km
- Supermarkets from : 6km
- Hippodrome : 12km
- Cruises to Fort Boyard, l'île d'Aix and l'île de Ré
- Tasting of : oysters, melons au pineau, mouclades and snails.